- Teaching in programming, maintaining class and student activity in a good manner.
- Achieve the high quality of education result based on student project assessment at the end of each modules and student test on every quarter/semester.
- Maintaining class files (homework, student articles, projects) on every class taken.
- Other responsibilities related to teaching and learning activities.
- Candidate must possess at least an Associate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Age not more than 30 years old.
- Familiar with minimum 1 of these technology (Java Programming language / C# Programming language and (or) web development using PHP / Java2EE / ASP.NET)
- Familiar with SQL Query.
- Having knowledge of Networking Architecture, Topology and Protocols.
- Good attitude, responsible, high self confidence, willing to learn and a team player.
- At least scored 500 on institutional TOEFL (or equal).
- Having experience in developing application.
- Having experience in using Linux Network Operating System.
- Preferably having vendor certification for the technology mastered.
Please describe your skill & knowledge on CV with .pdf format & send to email@example.com or send a hardcopy to CCIT FTUI, Engineering Center 1st Floor, Fakultas Teknik, Kampus Universitas Indonesia, Depok 16424